Subject: Elektrivõrguprojekt LC1817 kooskõlastamiseks, Tartu maakond
From: "Kartau Mariliis" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2024 10:48:17 +0300

Tere,

Saadan kooskõlastamiseks elektrivõrguprojekti aadressil Haaslava küla,
Kastre vald, Tartu maakond.

Lugupidamisega

Mariliis Kartau

Projekteerija

E-post: [email-masked]

Aadress: Lootuse tn 6, Õssu küla,

Kambja vald, Tartu mk. 61713

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/enersense-estonia/>
<https://twitter.com/EnersenseAs>
<https://www.facebook.com/enersenseestonia>
<https://www.instagram.com/enersenseestonia/>

This e-mail and any attachments hereto are confidential and intended only
for a specific individual and purpose. It may contain information which is
privileged or otherwise protected against unauthorized disclosure or
communication. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
(telephone or e-mail) the sender immediately and delete this message and
any attachments from your system without producing, distributing or
retaining copies thereof or disclosing its contents to any other person.
Thank you.